So I have been sitting down and learning more and more each time I try something new. Sadly it all takes money so it has been slow. With trials and a bit of money lost I have found the best way to use arena to your benefit.
What is required?
2 Pieces of HQ clothing every 10 days.
Reasonable priced low quality weapons at your local market.
Enough money to buy 10-12 sets of weapons.
What do I do with all of those items to make money?
First step is getting clothing and getting your energy over 5.
Second you should get 1 set of low quality weapons (one attack and one defense)
Third you should use those weapons to attack 5 people in the arena. (if you can't find 5 people to attack then use the trainer)
Fourth have 5 energy and another set of weapons at reset.
What will I get?
This will give you rank one of the arena and .09-.12 euros a day. You can increase this bonus by obtaining the next rank with 18 points which gives .18-.24 euros a day. Be aware once you are at rank one you will be able to be attacked once and lose 1 point daily.
How do I increase this to rank 2?
When you have been attacked after reset once you will have 4 hits left on your weapons. Use those hits to gain extra points.
What do I need to do daily?
First you should get bonus at reset.
Second you should fight your 4 fights.
Third you should do all referral fights you will do for the day.
Fourth you should get a new set of weapons after you have been attacked for the day.
Fifth make sure you will have 5 energy at reset.
I am at rank 2 and making nice money what should I do now?
Just keep repeating the steps above. Once you are rank 2 you can not attack the trainer. You will spend way more trying to increase your rank past this then you will get in return. Be happy you are now making about 4.5 euros a month after taxes.
Its a little more work to keep this bonus in tact but it is well worth it when you have low productivity. Its a great income better than investing in a company. I will be posting more on war and how to make money from it as well. I am still experimenting and learning the basics.
Thanks for taking the time to read. If you feel I have left something out of this great guide please let me know.
Hi there. Nice guide on the arena.
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering how do we upkeep with the food & weopan sets costs since we wont be able to earn much local currency without referral fights?
I'm just starting out with around 10+ local currency and without a company. My only income is from working and x10 referral fights.
Is it advisable to stock up more local currency first before venturing into the arena?