Friday, October 18, 2013

Wars

Still working on profitability of this but I did find out the sooner you start the better. Wish someone would have told me 2 months ago. I know it is profitable to get the first rank in a war situation. How do you get the first rank and what will you get? Well read below to find out more.

How do I get to rank1 (private)?
It requires having 5 private medals to get to private.

How do I obtain these medals?
You get one medal for doing 10,000 damage in a war. (wow that sounds hard) Its not as hard as you would think. The game is set up to add 10,000 damage to your first attack only in any war situation. That means you just need to attack one time during a war.

What do I need to attack in a war?
You will need 1 attack and defense weapon and 20 energy. (wow that is a lot of energy) Its not too much energy actually having 5-6 pieces of HQ clothing can provide this. Also wine can provide up to 25. I prefer a mix between clothing and daily items such as food, milk, newspapers, and coffee as its cheaper.

Why would I do all that work to get private?
Well after you achieve your first 5 medals you can sell the additional ones. That means protect your country once a week until you have the first 5 and then on the 6th week you can now start selling an additional medal every week.

How much are medals worth?
Currently a private medal is worth .30 euros. That is easy money every week. Increasing you rank to the next levels yields better rewards but cost more of an investment. The top rank gives 150 euros for one medal.

Please understand it takes time to acquire these medals and also a lot of investment if you go past private. To get one max level medal (field marshal) you need to do 5 million points of damage in one war which would require a mass amount of money. However your fight bonus goes up as you increase in rank and makes this a little easier to achieve. I will keep you posted as I increase my ranks and the expense required to do so.

If you want to see what it takes to get one medal please check fight/wars/view war. You can find all the info on that page about how many medals it takes to be increase to the next rank and the amount of points required to get a certain medal.

If you have any questions or see something I left out please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete